Afraid! Of whom am I afraid — Macbeth

This poem follows the play Macbeth. Death, Life, Resurrection, Crown are the death of King Duncan, the alive Banquo who and must die, the appearing (resurrection) of Banquo's ghost, and Macbeth's coronation (Crown) being accused by the country. The clue is Porter in line three, who was the porter of Macbeth's father's lodge. Here Dickinson compared Porter's boldness with Macbeth's fear.

Not Death-for who is He? 1
The Porter of my Father's Lodge
As much abasheth me!

Of Life? 'Twere odd I fear a thing 5
That comprehendeth me
In one or two existences-
As Deity decree-

Of Resurrection? Is the East 9
Afraid to trust the Morn
With her fastidious forehead?
As soon impeach my Crown!
(F.345/J.608)
[1] Afraid:: The question "am I afraid" indicates that the narrator is being challenged. Lady Macbeth laughed at her husband's response after he killed King Duncan. Macbeth was afraid to retrieve the dagger. Macbeth: "I am afraid, to think what I have done."
[2] Death:: a dead man, King Duncan.
[3] my Father's Lodge:: the porter was old and served Macbeth's father before. Macbeth became the Thane of Glamis after the death of his father.
[3, 4] Porter, abasheth me:: in the play, some knocks frightened Macbeth just after the murder of Duncan. Macbeth: "Whence is that knocking? How is it with me, when every noise appalls me?" The porter cursed the visitors, and that abashed Macbeth.
[5] Life:: Banquo who was alive, but later murdered by Macbeth.
[6] comprehendeth me:: Banquo knew Macbeth's secret, the three witches' omen.
[7] one or two:: King Duncan and Banquo.
[8] Deity decree:: the death of Duncan and Banquo are their fate to fulfill the witches' omen.
[9] Resurrection:: the ghost of Banquo appeared in Macbeth's banquet. East:: the country of hope.
[10] Morn:: a new beginning, the new king Macbeth.
[11] her fastidious forehead:: Lady Macbeth who was difficult to please.
[12] As soon impeach:: the whole country accused Macbeth.