My Season's furthest Flower — Ophelia and Herb Rue

My Season's furthest Flower-1
I tenderer commend
Because I found Her Kinsmanless,
A Grace without a Friend.
(F.1030/J.1019)
[1] Season:: a) ingredient; b) a period of life, about the same for Ophelia and Dickinson. furthest:: a) rue's strongest odor; b) Ophelia is far away from Dickinson's time. Flower:: a) herb rue; b) a beautiful person.
[3] Kinsmanless:: a) the rue's figurative meaning, grief and lamentation; b) Ophelia's condition after her father died and before her brother returned.
[4] Grace:: a) herb of grace, another name of rue; b) the elegance of Ophelia. Friend:: a) other plants with the similar character or smell; b) Ophelia had no support at the end.

There's rue for you; and here's some for me:-we may call it, herb of grace o'Sundays: I believe there is a quibble meant in this passage; rue anciently signifying the same as ruth, i.e. sorrow. Ophelia give the Queen some, and keeps a proportion of it for herself. ─ The Plays of William Shakespeare (1802), Samuel Johnson

I'll set a Bank of Rue, sour Herb of Grace: Rue, even for ruth, here shortly shall be seen, In the remembrance of a Weeping Queen. ─ The life and death of King Richard the Second, Shakespeare