Many a phrase has the English language — Honey Words

Many a phrase has the English language-1
I have heard but one-
Low as the laughter of the Cricket,
Loud, as the Thunder's Tongue-

Murmuring, like old Caspian Choirs, 5
When the Tide's a'lull-
Saying itself in new infection-
Like a Whippowil-

Breaking in bright Orthography 9
On my simple sleep-
Thundering its Prospective-
Till I stir, and weep-

Not for the Sorrow, done me-13
But the push of Joy-
Say it again, Saxon!
Hush-Only to me!
(F.333/J.276)
[1, 2] Many, English, heard but one:: a scene happens when one is in love.
[3] Cricket:: fair play; honourable dealings with opponents or rivals (OED n.2 1c); a fair, honorable man.
[3, 4] Low, Loud:: low in sound, loud in mind.
[8] Whippowil:: a wordplay of whip-poor-will, to whip a poor will.
[9] Breaking, Orthography:: lover's words don't follow the rules of spelling.
[15] Saxon:: An Englishman as distinct from a Welshman or Irishman (OED 1b); her lover.
[16] Only to me:: a hint on the answer.

With tears, and smiles, and honey-words she wove
A net whose thraldom was more bliss than all
The range of flower'd Elysium. ─ The Complete Works of John Keats (1817)