It's all I have to bring today — Franciscan Friar

It's all I have to bring today-1
This, and my heart beside-
This, and my heart, and all the fields-
And all the meadows wide-
Be sure you count-should I forget 5
Some one the sum could tell-
This, and my heart, and all the Bees
Which in the Clover dwell.
(F.17/J.26)
[1] I:: a Franciscan friar.
[2] This:: a bowl. heart:: a hint on heart-bearer, a Franciscan friar.
[5] count:: a) to count the money in the bowl; b) to evaluate.
[6] the sum:: a) the sum in the bowl; b) the value of a Franciscan friar's life.
[8] Clover dwell:: to live a simple life but rich in heart.

When we behold the good Franciscan Friar,
Down to the ancles wrapt in hempen gown,
His rugged cowl, and shining shaven crown,
From feuds, ambition, strife, removed afar
The din of arms, and wild destructive war,
To this blest goal the mind, in rising gales,
Longs to advance, with far outspreading sails,
From low pursuits of life's vain tumult flies,
And thinks of nought but bliss beyond the skies.
The Franciscan Friar, a Satire (1809) by George Buchanan