Going to Heaven — Bury Teeth

Going to Heaven! 1
I don't know when-
Pray do not ask me how!
Indeed I'm too astonished
To think of answering you! 5
Going to Heaven!
How dim it sounds!
And yet it will be done
As sure as flocks go home at night
Unto the Shepherd's arm!

Perhaps you're going too! 11
Who knows?
If you should get there first
Save just a little space for me
Close to the two I lost- 15
The smallest "Robe" will fit me
And just a bit of "Crown"-
For you know we do not mind our dress
When we are going home-

I'm glad I don't believe it 20
For it would stop my breath-
And I'd like to look a little more
At such a curious Earth!
I'm glad they did believe it
Whom I have never found 25
Since the might Autumn afternoon
I left them in the ground.
(F.128/J.79)
[1] Heaven:: name of a dental clinic.
[2–5] astonished:: she didn't like to go.
[8, 9] will be done, flocks:: to see a dentist, a must for children though they don't like.
[10] Shepherd's arm:: a dentist's arm.
[15] two I lost:: the seat in the clinic where her last two teeth were drawn.
[16] smallest:: the lightest in voice and act. Robe:: a profession with robe, dental surgeon.
[17] Crown:: an artificial structure made to cover the natural crown of a tooth (OED 28b).
[19] believe it:: to believe the teeth superstition that witches would curse the children with their lost teeth.
[24, 27] they did believe it, in the ground:: the superstition that teeth buried in the ground would let the new ones grow, and prevent the witches putting a curse on the child.