One Blessing had I than the rest — Moses

What can be the limit of one's dream? God's command. The Heaven below the Heaven above is the promised land on earth. Paradise and Floods hint at Bible, God's promise and punishment.

One Blessing had I than the rest 1
So larger to my Eyes
That I stopped guaging-satisfied-
For this enchanted size-

It was the limit of my Dream-5
The focus of my Prayer-
A perfect-paralyzing Bliss-
Contented as Despair-

I knew no more of Want-or Cold-9
Phantasms both become
For this new Value in the Soul-
Supremest Earthly Sum-

The Heaven below the Heaven above-13
Obscured with ruddier Blue-
Life's Latitudes leant over-full-
The Judgment perished-too-

Why Bliss so scantily disburse-17
Why Paradise defer-
Why Floods be served to Us-in Bowls-
I speculate no more-
(F.767/J.756)
[1] One Blessing, I:: Moses, who was chosen by God to "bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt."
[4] enchanted size:: he didn't believe he had the ability at the beginning.
[5-8] limit, Dream:: a description how Moses' felt about his mission.
[9-12] knew no more:: his attitude in the next forty years.
[13] Heaven below the Heaven above:: "a land flowing with milk and honey" in Bible.
[14] Obscured, ruddier Blue:: Moses' two moods, failed to the heaven below, the promised land (blue), but to the Heaven above (ruddier).
[16] Judgment perished:: Moses had passed the last judgement.
[17] scantily, defer:: failed to the promised land while Moses was alive.
[19] Floods:: a profuse burst of tears (OED 5b). Floods, Bowls:: tears in bowls, the suffering of human beings.