I've none to tell me to but Thee — Confession Room

A place just held two persons, a little tie, used to seek answer, is a confession room. Some unanswering shore in line nine is a complaint.

I've none to tell me to but Thee 1
So when Thou failest, nobody.
It was a little tie-
It just held Two, nor those it held
Since Somewhere thy sweet Face has spilled
Beyond my Boundary-

If things were opposite-and Me 7
And Me it were-that ebbed from Thee
On some unanswering Shore-
Would'st Thou seek so-just say
That I the Answer may pursue
Unto the lips it eddied through-
So-overtaking Thee-13
(F.929/J.881)
[1] I:: a confessor. Thee:: a priest; God, hinted by the capital of Thee and Thou.
[3] little tie:: in a small room.
[4] just held Two:: the confessor and priest.
[5, 6] Face, spilled, Boundary:: the grid between the two.
[7] opposite:: a switch of position. Me:: due to the opposite, the Me used here is capitalized, a symbol of equal position in the confession room.
[8] ebbed from Thee:: away from God, as God away from the confessor unanswered.
[9] Shore:: as a support when it is in danger of falling or when undergoing alteration or repair; a prop or strut (OED n.3 1). unanswering Shore:: a complaint of without answer from God.
[11] I, pursue:: to seek the answer by oneself.
[12] lips:: words of confession. eddied through:: moved in a circle; repeated words like a whirlpool.
[13] overtaking Thee:: the opposite indicates the repeated preaches that overtake the crowd.