It dropped so low in my Regard — Riddle Poem

Dickinson's poems were rejected by editors. She denounced herself for that because she didn't say they are riddles, and she enjoyed them on her own shelf.

It dropped so low-in my Regard-1
I heard it hit the Ground-
And go to pieces on the Stones
At bottom of my Mind-

Yet blamed the Fate that flung it-less 5
Than I denounced Myself,
For entertaining Plated Wares
Upon my Silver Shelf-
(F.785/J.747)
[1] It:: a poem. dropped:: omitted; words omitted in a poem. low:: low profile, conservative.
[2] Ground:: the bottom of one's mind, hinted in line four; deep in Dickinson's mind.
[3] pieces:: creations, works. Stones:: stone plates for printing.
[4] bottom, Mind:: what she really tried to say.
[5] blamed the Fate, less:: Dickinson didn't blame others.
[6] denounced Myself:: she rejected herself (for reason below).
[7] Plated:: well protected, by riddles. Wares:: products, her poems. entertaining Plated Wares:: playing with riddle poems.
[8] Silver:: prosperous, happy (OED 14b). Shelf:: an inactive (unpublished) state.